Glue for cracked rib? ( Terry ????? )

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Sat Oct 28 13:01:03 MDT 2006

The few times I've done this repair I have used cold hide glue. I figure
there is still hide glue on the glue surfaces, so more hide glue would
likely stick the best. It has good gap filling properties and is easy to
use. I really don't see what would be better. Adhesives such as epoxy and
others are only as good as your surface preparation - and there will be next
to none with this repair.

Terry Farrell