Baldwin Monarch Micro-Grand

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Oct 31 18:22:31 MST 2006

"...they tried to retain as far as possible down the scale the same harmonic structure or interval colouration..."

No, I don't. Whatever they might try to retain by putting too many notes on the tenor bridge they lose when they have to drop the string tension and the strings just go booiiiiiiiiinnnnngggggg!!!!!! Yes?

Terry Farrell