Fw: Twisting New Bass Strings

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Sat Aug 4 10:31:53 MDT 2007

I don't think Jim monitors the Pianotech List. I sent this email to him also. If we are looking for his direct input, I think we need to send our posts to both the Pianotech List and to Jim Arledge. Jim, if you are comfortable reponding to the Pianotech List, that would certainly be appreciated - or if that requires subscribing and you do not wish to, if it is okay with Jim, would the person that Jim replys to please forward his response to the Pianotech List group? This seems to be an interesting thread to many.

Terry Farrell