Counter-bearing drag

John Ross jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca
Wed Aug 8 13:55:19 MDT 2007

Hi Ron,
I have always drilled the block outside the piano.
Using a jig, so that a small back angle is there, and I have a stream of air
blowing on the bit, for cooling.

I have forgotten. :-(

Do you have a modified drill press to drill the block, or do you do it free
hand?

John M. Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada
jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca