Accepting credit cards

paul bruesch paul at bruesch.net
Sat Dec 1 10:04:59 MST 2007

Totally agree with your rant, John.

But... some people use plastic regularly and derive benefits, such as flier
miles, and pay off their bill in full each month, which is great since the
benefits are (I imagine) funded by finance charges that they're not paying
when they pay in full. Then again, there are others who ARE funding the
benefits as well as other benefits of the corporate execs and
shareholders... and those who are funding the collection agency
pocketbooks... and bankruptcy judges...

Plastic-free (all-natural) Paul