E-mailing reminders

Tom Servinsky tompiano at bellsouth.net
Mon Dec 17 03:34:18 MST 2007

Wm,
It depends upon how you set them up and how well you train your loyal customers to respond to the reminders. I do both, the postal reminder cards and a duplicate email postcard. The email approach isn't costing me a dime except my time and I can fly through a list of 100 in no time. I simply make a reminder template, hit copy, then go through my list one by one. Time and Chaos is very friendly with this approach.
As far as the effectiveness, I can't say it produces the same as the post card. But slowly but surely I'm training my customers to expect receiving an email reminder one month prior to their designated month. I'm getting better responses each month.
Here's the best part, I'm training them to do their scheduling via email which saves me a lot of time. Because I get my email through my phone, I can schedule during the day between calls. Very good use of time.
Tom Servinsky