E-mailing reminders

piannaman at aol.com piannaman at aol.com
Mon Dec 17 07:44:04 MST 2007

 I haven't got many clients' e-mails in my database yet, but I do connect with a few that way.  My e-mail address is on the postcard I send every month, and a few e-mail me, at which time I snag their addresses for future reference.  I always play it on a client by client basis.

Some I send cards to every 6 months, some once a year.

Some clients book  4-6 months or a year advance(I always call them to remind them...).

I eventually call if necessary, but lately I've gotten 2-3 months behind on calling.  I sort of like that; by the time I get around to calling I get good results.

Dave Stahl, RPT
Dave Stahl Piano Service
dstahlpiano.net