E-mailing reminders

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Sun Dec 16 21:13:23 MST 2007

I send out the email below using mail merge every month to about 30-50
people and usually get 10 or so responses. It's worth it to me as it is
really easy to do and costs nothing. I figure the time saved by not having
to call and make appointments more than offsets the $4 discount. I also hit
them with a post card. If they don't respond to either it still brings it to
their attention so that if I do reach them on the phone they've been
thinking about it and often they'll tell me they have been intending to make
the call, so I figure anything you can do to soften them up for the call is
good.

Dean

Dean May             cell 812.239.3359

PianoRebuilders.com   812.235.5272