E-mailing reminders (& Chickering)

Annie Grieshop annie at allthingspiano.com
Tue Dec 18 09:33:12 MST 2007

Sorry, I was thinking in finance mode right then.  Thanks for translating,
Barbara.  It's just such an interesting idea, to send customers a thank-you
note.  Would you send it only after the first job, or every visit?  In my
new location, I've been giving customers little boxes of chocolates (and
nobody's turned one down yet <g>), but the thank-you note is just so
old-fashioned and classy!  It's quite lovely.

As for the 30K Chickering -- check out the website at the bottom of the
seller's contact info ( www.ivanskeyboardcollection.com).  Very odd, indeed.
And the Chickering isn't even listed there.  I don't think I'd be wanting to
do bizness with these folks.

Annie