??Puzzler??

Alan Barnard pianotuner at embarqmail.com
Tue Dec 18 11:15:23 MST 2007

Hm.

Small screwdriver suggests removing dampers by unscrewing them at the monkey and bushing cloth "suggests" rebushing damper guide rail--but 1 inch seems not enough for 21 and "a drop of glue" would be spread pretty thin...

Not a regulation issue, you say ...

So I'm guessing you used the cloth to shim the guide rail to a slightly different angle/position.

That's my studied, scientific, professional estimate ... or wild-assed guess, that is.

Alan Barnard
Salem, MO