E-mailing reminders (& Chickering)

Brian Doepke bdoepke at verizon.net
Tue Dec 18 13:38:51 MST 2007

I have sending thank you cards after servicing a piano for the first time.
I am signed up with a service called Send Out Cards and I can send one from
my computer in less than 3 minutes.no running out for stamps, scrounging for
an envelope or an appropriate card.   And these are +nice+ cards too.

For more information, go to www.sendoutcards.com
<http://www.sendoutcards.com/>

I can get you more info if you want.  I also send out Christmas/holiday
cards this way.  Fast and cheaper than a 1st class stamp..can't beat that!!

Brian P. Doepke, (dep-kee)
R.P.T. (Registered Piano Technician)
AAA Piano Works, Inc.
Piano Tuning-Repair-Purchase Consults