more questions about pianotech threads

Scott Jackson ScottWayneJackson at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 19 15:54:42 MST 2007

Marshall,
I guess that you mean the way that people leave copies of messages like I
have done with yours below? Then someone replys to me, and someone else
replys to that, and no-one bothers deleting the old "thread". What I
particularly dislike is when the reply is put AFTER all the old stuff; that
makes it very difficult to read!

Again, I don't think that you are doing anything wrong, just that people are
not able or willing to take the time and trouble to edit the old message
before replying. Do you receive the digest, or individual messages? If the
digest, then I think that would be part of your problem.

Scott Jackson