NAMM Report

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Wed Jan 24 06:56:12 MST 2007

Of course our factories are not owned by the government. Its just that the
state gets a hefty cut of every transaction, of all the wages paid, of all
the securities sold, of any profit left over, plus it regulates to the
smallest detail every facet of production, employee management, factory
design, factory location, etc. Let's not forget that these days when a new
factory comes to town it actually can negotiate to get big bucks (taken from
the taxpayer) as a free gift for start up capitol or other tax incentives.
But we can feel good that at least our companies are not "owned" by the
government and we have "free" markets in this country, right?

Dean

Dean May             cell 812.239.3359

PianoRebuilders.com   812.235.5272

Terre Haute IN  47802