plate screw

Joe And Penny Goss imatunr at srvinet.com
Mon Jul 2 14:43:41 MDT 2007

Hi

Bass string windings also work well, as do strips of leather with a little CA, if the hole is really wide.

Just filled a square grand screw hole that holds the music rack with CA. Filled the hole and then tuned the piano.

By the time I got back to replacing the screw the CA had set without any accel. so hard that the hole needed to be drilled

out to get the screw in. That would have been about an hour of cure time. Moisture in the wood seems to set up the CA

with a stronger Plastic than when I use the accel.

<Clip off a couple of pieces of solder as long as the hole is deep, insert solder pieces, insert screw

Joe Goss RPT
Mother Goose Tools
imatunr at srvinet.com
www.mothergoosetools.com