Complete Grand cleaning

Noah Haverkamp noahhaverkamp at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 20 17:10:04 MDT 2007

Hello all. I have a prospect to clean a Kawai Grand. Besides
vacuuming everywhere, removing the action, dusting, polishing the
case, cleaning the soundboard with the soundboard steel, what else
can i do? can't you clean the sounboard and plate w/ a vinegar/water
solution? Is there a good reference how-to for this whole cleaning
procedure or is it a quick explanation? (i don't expect anyone to
take too much of their time if unnecessary. ) Also, what is the
estimated time? and what is a standard ballpark fee?
I should probably polish the brass parts right?
-Noah