Schafer & Sons question

VOCE88 at aol.com VOCE88 at aol.com
Thu Jul 26 20:23:13 MDT 2007

In a message dated 7/26/2007 9:13:44 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
thetuner at ivories52.com writes:

Even though the plate says Schafer & Sons? Except by already having learned
this, how would I go about discovering this? I mean besides posting the
question here. This is interesting.

-- Geoff

Geoff,

Schafer & Sons was a house brand of Colton Piano in the '80s and into the
'90s. They hired others on an OEM (original equipment manufacturer) basis and had
several folks build for them, including, but not limited to, Kimball, Samick,
Dae Woo, and Schimmel.

The WS-52 is a give away that it is a DaeWoo.

All the best,

Rich Galassini
Cunningham Piano Co.
800 394-1117