Heintzman 186 Conservatory Grand Problem

Glenn Vallespir keynotepiano at verizon.net
Sun Nov 25 13:36:31 MST 2007

Roger,

I'm thinking this may be the solution I may end up using if the action does
not settle like I hope. I had a feeling that the stretcher wasn't going to
come out, it really felt solid. I just wish that I could explain what the
actual cause of the problem is. I like to address the disease, rarher than
the symptom.

Thanks for the information.

Glenn Vallespir

  _____