Tuning pin drilling? followup

jimialeggio5 at comcast.net jimialeggio5 at comcast.net
Mon Oct 1 08:56:01 MDT 2007

 > BTW I haven't been able to get my chiller to work well without  blowing
>moisture even though it's run thru a filter.  I Don't' get  it.  Suggestions
>chiller heads?
>Regards
>   Dale

I had the same problem until I ran the air through my spray gun regulator/filter setup.
In order to get the moisture to condense out at the regulator/filter, there needs to
be least 50-75ft of piping between the compressor and regulator/filter.

I have a filter right at the compressor , mainly because its always been there and its more trouble
to remove it than just ignore it...it collects water droplets...
but there is still plenty of water in that air that needs cooling time before it will condense out.

Hope that works.

Jim I