Kawai GS50 plain wire string diameters

Ron Overs sec at overspianos.com.au
Tue Oct 9 20:19:28 MDT 2007

Hi all,

One of the projects underway here at the moment is a partial rebuild
of a Kawai GS50, which includes re-profiling and treating the bars,
and replacing the agraffes and bridge caps.

However, we're just about to re-string it only to discover that we
didn't record the plain wire gauges at tear-down, bottom note of the
long bridge accepted. We've done a new bass scale, so we have the
bass scale, but if someone amongst the re-stringing fraternity would
have the plain wire scale for the GS50 on hand we'd be very glad to
receive a copy. If you'd prefer to send it privately please use
ron at overspianos.com.au

Thanks in advance,
Ron Overs
--