customers is funny

Annie Grieshop annie at allthingspiano.com
Thu Oct 25 14:41:34 MDT 2007

MessageWell dang, Rob, I didn't see your card in that piano when I was there
last week.  No wonder it sounded so good!

Annie Grieshop
still in Iowa and still happy about it (most of the time <g>)

Did anybody else hear the segment about morning commutes on NPR's
"Marketplace" program this morning?  I was driving backroads through rolling
hills, counting meadow larks and combines while listening to it.  They
should do one on piano techs -- and I hope everybody else's commute was just
as pleasant.