undesired business

Fenton Murray fmurray at cruzio.com
Sat Aug 2 12:52:11 MDT 2008

Did I say that? Probably. Regardless of the piano, that's not out of line to make it like new. The only problem I can see is if they say yes. It happens, I'm going to have to re-think this. Actually, I use that line all the time when the question is, "about how much would it cost to restore my piano?", even if they do say yes, nothing has been written up and there is still plenty of time for reasoning. This is not necessarily under the heading of 'undesired business' but rather 'the cold hard truth'.
Fenton