/steinway B - awaiting response from Les, at least

Leslie Bartlett l-bartlett at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 7 17:56:32 MDT 2008

Well, Les being basically a coward, I will polish the wire first, then
try to bush the hole better, and then attempt to ascertain if the bends
need to be altered. As I said, my cheap fix worked for awhile.  I might
be able to figure a way to double-bush it.  I don't want to plug and
drill because I know a tiny bit can mean disaster,and that doesn't seem
like fun at all.   Thanks for a lot on which to think.
les