Center pin

AlliedPianoCraft AlliedPianoCraft at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 15 09:46:08 MDT 2008

Center Pin(snip)
(just kidding)

Maybe not..........Might be true. <G>

Al G

From: Gerald Cousins
Sent: Friday, August 15, 2008 10:10 AM
To: pianotech at ptg.org
Subject: RE: Center pin

John,
Waste pins? Unconscionable!
In China, rumor has it that they save the end trimmings and glue them together to make more pins.
(just kidding)

--Forwarded Message Attachment--
From: jonpage at comcast.net
To: pianotech at ptg.org
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 23:07:34 -0400
Subject: Center Pin

>Didn't know others wasted
pins like I do

How do you waste pins? I use the same one for the set, when
done

I place it back in the envelope or pin holder..

--

Regards,

Jon Page

--Forwarded Message Attachment--
  you waste pins? I use the same one for the set, when
  done

  place it back in the envelope or pin holder.

The same chase pin, that is.

--

Regards,

Jon Page