Customer Complaint on Tuning

Phil Bondi phil at philbondi.com
Fri Aug 15 10:35:19 MDT 2008

Terry, I would offer to tune the piano again..no charge.
This way in her mind you're 'honoring' your service fee.

If after that she still has problems, then I would do one of
the following:

-Tell her you have done all you can do..pitch raised,
checked unisons, re-tuned..it's time to try someone else. I
suggest Tom Driscoll. He's an expert with 70's Baldwins.

-Refund her money and call it a day..that way you can sleep
at night.

-Phil Bondi(Fl)