Customer Complaint on Tuning

J Patrick Draine jpdraine at gmail.com
Fri Aug 15 11:43:27 MDT 2008

Terry,Deeper on the website about hyperacusis is page on "recruitment."
<
http://www.hyperacusis.net/hyperacusis/hyperacusis+or+recruitment/default.asp>
Check it out.
Politely suggest to her that she consult an audiologist (maybe sending her a
letter would be easier). Tell her that you have your hearing checked
regularly, as any piano technician, or music professional should.
If you feel she's pressuring you to make a refund, offer to send her a check
upon receipt of a copy of an invoice from her health service's audiology
department.
Patrick Draine