Customer Complaint on Tuning

Nick Gravagne gravagnegang at att.net
Fri Aug 15 18:56:48 MDT 2008

Quite so, Mark. I didn't mean to suggest that a frank and unbiased answer
from the students (assuming one was even possible) would be forthcoming. But
if the customer is bluffing, sometimes calling them on it has a productive
effect, even if a small one in that the discussion can be brought back down
to earth.

Nick Gravagne, RPT

Piano Technicians Guild

Member Society Manufacturing Engineers