more on floating pitch

John Formsma formsma at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 14:46:24 MDT 2008

A correction on what I wrote below ...
With the piano at the pitches Mike originally described, I'd tune between
A441 and A442.  What I wrote below is for what would be done had the piano
been tuned at A439 in March.  Tuning the piano now at A440 would put the
piano in flatter condition in the winter.

The topic was pitch floating, right? Hello, John, am I here today? <G>

--
JF, whose assuming mind raced too far ahead of what his fingers typed