Jerry Cree Fischer

Greg Livingston pianotuner440 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 22 15:58:37 MDT 2008

Hello, everyone.

I am preparing an article on Jerry Cree
Fischer, but I'm having a lot of trouble getting any information on him
beyond his 1871 birthdate and what's in his book. The people at Dover
Publications don't have a copy of the 1907 edition.  I know he ran a tuning school but don't know where.

Do you know anything at all about him?  Where he was active, and maybe where he is buried?  I'd be grateful.

Thanks,
Greg Livingston

Gregory P. Livingston, Piano Tuning and Service
781-237-9178 Piano Technicians Guild, associate member (Boston chapter)

* * * Always remember September 11, 2001