[CAUT] hammer thickness trimming jig

Will Truitt surfdog at metrocast.net
Mon Aug 25 17:17:14 MDT 2008

Hi Jon:

How many fingers do you have?

Seriously, I don't see how you can recommend a jig such as this to anyone
else - it places your fingers so close to and in such jeopardy with the
blade of the table saw.  It appears that your fingers on one hand are
serving as the hold down device while the other pushes the jig at the same
time.  Something could go wrong very quickly and you would no longer be able
to count to 10 on your fingers.

Please forgive me for getting on your case about this, but this is a
dangerous jig that would tolerate absolutely no operator error.

Respectfully,

Will Truitt