Wurlitzer action brackets

Willem Blees wimblees at aol.com
Sun Aug 31 17:28:10 MDT 2008

Rex

Wurlitzer grands were made by Young Chang. Call them at 866-798-6979 Ext. 136. Ask for Sam or Phil. They will send you the brackets for free, but you'll have to charge the customer for the labor. If no action regulation has been done prior to you getting the piano, replacing the brackets will be relatively simple. Remove one of the end brackets first, and put on a new one. The best way to check for the right position is to line up the jack with the knuckle core. Repeat the procedure for each bracket. You'll have to do some regulation, but not much. The last one I did took me less than 3 hours.

Willem (Wim) Blees, RPT
Piano Tuner/Technician
Honolulu, HI
808-349-2943