[pianotech] RPT Credibility and "Status" (pianolover 88)

William Monroe pianotech at a440piano.net
Fri Dec 19 10:27:26 PST 2008

Again, Duaine,

Get off your bum and do something about it.  If you want a separate
qualification, joint the guild, put in the time and draw up a well-thought
proposal for establishing a set of credentials for these various areas of
piano service instead of using your energy to bemoan the shortcomings of the
system.  Change happens from within, Duaine, not from those who are
unwilling to invest in the organization and themselves.

William R. Monroe

SNIP