[pianotech] Baldwin finish 1982

Steven Hopp hoppsmusic at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 21 11:16:45 PST 2008

Hello,

Can anyone tell me the type of finish Baldwin used C.1982 on their 7 foot grands.  And any suggestions for refinishing materials?  A lid I need to have refinished has some bad surface scratches and liquid rings from plants and decorations and general festive making in its vicinity.  I want to be as helpful to the guy who is doing the work for me as possible.  I am not a refinisher.

Thanks so much,

Steven Hopp