[pianotech] how's business?

Ryan Sowers tunerryan at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 21 11:27:38 PST 2008

In Olympia, WA we've had a record year. The tunings seemed a little slower than other years but we made up for it in piano sales and restoration projects. I think the rough economy will effect the discount technicians most. Those who cater to price shoppers are the first to get hit. I believe (and hope!) that those technicians who have a variety of services to offer and do high quality work will do OK.