Accu-tuner

carlteplitski koko99 at shaw.ca
Fri Feb 1 22:09:18 MST 2008

My posting was a request for info., to try and get me thru an urgent time,
and am enjoying the comments. I did call the manufaturer, and got some
info.  Also , called a fellow Canadian  who is the rep. for that tuner . He was
also quite helpful. ( great guys, all ).    Much appreciate all the guys who
tried to help.  Will be using some of the info., to try and solve my problem.
Will post again  if I'm successful. Bye the way, it's not "THAT" cold here .
We swim in lake Winnipeg. Of course , that's in the summer. Now , some
of us ice fish. ( not I ) I'm waiting for the golf season. Same as half the continent.

Carl / Winnipeg.