Arbor Press

Norm Barrett barr8345 at bellsouth.net
Mon Feb 4 22:09:35 MST 2008

Terry,
I made a simple tool to achieve uniform height  to pins  by drilling a
hole in a brass rod  the depth that I wanted the height to be. A
separate  tool is needed for each height but is simple enough to do.
Using that with the arbor press really makes the job foolproof. Now my
tools are not getting peaned with the hammer and the height is perfect.
Norm Barrett