37 steps---delayed response

Marcel Carey mcpianos at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 7 20:11:12 MST 2008

I think you all should get a new perspective with these 37 steps. This is how Yamaha trains their factory technicians at the Academy in Hamamatsu. Don't forget that they are dealing with new pianos when they apply these steps. Of course, in our real world, there has to be some preleminary  inspection and/or repairs before starting regulation. All the parts should function as they should. Then you regulate.

Just my point of view.

Marcel Carey, RPt
Sherbrooke, QC