Standing Room Only

Willem Blees wimblees at aol.com
Fri Feb 8 19:35:32 MST 2008

Speaking of another universe, how many of you have approached a piano full of pictures, nick-knacks, and what not on top of?the piano, and the customers asks: "Do these need to come off?" What are these people thinking? I had one with a fish tank on top. One of the professors at UA had his entire audio system on the top of the piano, including a large selection of records. You'd think he would know better.

Arrrgggghhhh..

Willem (Wim) Blees, RPT
Piano Tuner/Technician
Honolulu, HI