Key for Zimmermann

Jurgen Goering pianoforte at pianofortesupply.com
Sat Feb 9 14:46:37 MST 2008

More information, please.  Is this an East Germany vintage piano?  If
so, parts may likely be unavailable.
Is it a key with a hollow shaft (i.e. is there a pin in the center of
the key hole)?  I can supply hardware for German pianos.
Perhaps it is best to contact me off-list.

Jurgen Goering
Piano Forte Supply
(250) 754-2440
info at pianofortesupply.com