Meet the "Lookerson's"

itunepiano at aol.com itunepiano at aol.com
Sun Feb 10 17:29:10 MST 2008

I like Cy's idea of handing the? Lookersons a book.??? Or, I suppose one could carry a mask and put it on backwards, so the mask stared back at them for the whole tuning!? I like to tune aurally, so if I can hear them breathing, clothes rustling, or they move around behind me, (which changes the sound pattern of? the room), that annoys me. ? Kids?? I just tell them they can play all they want when I'm done, and they get a quick lesson on action ergonomics.? I encourage the kids to play me a song because if they quit playing, the piano doesn't get tuned. ? Animals, I love them, even when they cover me with hair and lick me to death. ? All in a days work! ? Bob.?