Meet the "Lookerson's"

paul bruesch paul at bruesch.net
Sun Feb 10 19:19:53 MST 2008

I recently tuned at a home that has two dogs. As soon as I got there the
owner put them in a back room somewhere, but they started barking -- no,
howling -- as I tuned the temperament. Above and below that octave they were
quiet, but then as I got back up there tuning unisons they started howling
again. By this time owner had left for work (and thankfully turned off the
judge shows) so he couldn't shush the dogs. I found that clapping my hands
two or three times shushed 'em for a couple/three notes.