Meet the "Lookerson's"

pianolady50 at peoplepc.com pianolady50 at peoplepc.com
Sun Feb 10 20:45:15 MST 2008

When confronted with noisy or curious young children I ask if they would like to help me for a little bit.  I show them what key to play and how hard (loud) to play it while I tune it for them.  They are intrigued and thrilled to help for about three notes.  Then they get bored and leave the room so they won't have to help anymore.

One such child's father was intimidating just to talk with.  He was a government profiler.  I always felt like I was under a magnifying glass.

Debbie Legg