Valuing ourselves

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Wed Feb 13 10:46:07 MST 2008

>>I don't want to work on a nasty piano even if it's owned by the Dalai
Lama. I want to work on good, clean pianos owned by people and venues that
treat me well and pay me what I ask for gladly and eagerly

Amen, DA, and again, amen. I'm trying to get there. ;-)

I realized the other day that I needed a flange for an upright and I didn't
have one in stock. Which is amazing because 15 years ago I had dozens of
every conceivable size and style of upright flanges. Why? Because working on
low end junky uprights was the mainstay of my business back then and I was
repairing them all the time. I rarely do anymore. And I'm glad.

Dean

Dean May             cell 812.239.3359

PianoRebuilders.com   812.235.5272

Terre Haute IN  47802