Valuing ourselves

Michelle Smith michelle at smithpianoservice.com
Wed Feb 13 18:51:09 MST 2008

Here's a perfect example of raising rates and skills.  My dad was a
wonderful veterinarian for 25+ years.  One thing he hated to do was ear
crops (when they trim the dog's ears to make them stand up).  Because he
disliked doing this, he TRIPLED his price for ear crops.  He was way more
expensive than anyone else in town.  He thought no one would call.  Guess
what?  Everyone in town started calling him for ear crops because he must be
the best!

Michelle Smith

Bastrop, Texas