Baldwin SF-10 grand with acu-just hitch pins

AlliedPianoCraft AlliedPianoCraft at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 13 16:07:15 MST 2008

Rob, I have the pinblock height set exactly as it was from the factory. Left - Right, Up - Down. All shims in place. The front of the plate is correctly set as it was. Is the adjustment screw at the tail visible/adjustable from the top or do I need to remove the plate to adjust it? I didn't notice it when I had the plate upside down fitting the pinblock.

Al Guecia