So what is a proper tuning price raise?

James H Frazee jimfrazee at msn.com
Sun Feb 17 16:59:21 MST 2008

to tighten the bench screws? . . . I want repeat bunsiness.  You're kidding, right?  Seriously, you're talking about the difference between overall service and costs versus what you charge for them.  I agree that tightening bench bolts is included, (at least on the first call just to protect yourself) but the issue is what do you charge.

Also, re your questions about weights, go to the course about touch weight design either in New Hampshire or Anaheim given by Chris Solliday and Bob Marinelli - it's the start you'll want to learn about actions in both verticals and grands.