CF carbon fiber lever

Kent Swafford kswafford at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 20:13:45 MST 2008

The carbon fiber shaft is about the same stiffness as titanium, but is
lighter.

The head is cool. Note that the production head is smaller diameter
than that of the prototype in the picture I sent. The advantage of the
head is that its tubular configuration provides a stiffer coupling of
handle to tip. Actually, I wouldn't be a bit surprised if Charles were
to consider adapting the aluminum head for his titanium levers as well.

(My first Faulk titanium lever had an ebony handle that was beautiful,
but alas, it split out and had to be replaced.)

Kent