Tuning lever length

AlliedPianoCraft AlliedPianoCraft at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 23 06:00:32 MST 2008

Jon, excellent explanation. That is the way I tune, but I would not have been able to put it into word as you have.

I know that there will be an argument here soon about which way is better. Let me say this. Two of my good friends at the factory I worked at, were excellent tuners. Stable, dead on tunings. One was a jerker and the other was a smoothly. It's all about preference.

Al Guecia