Rebuilt piano warranty

Stephen Grattan lostchordclinic at ameritech.net
Wed Feb 27 05:59:23 MST 2008

I offer a five year warranty on all new parts and workmanship - excluding tuning. Regulating is covered for a year.  This is provided the piano is placed in a safe location ( away from heat, windows, etc) and that it is not exposed to excess humidity or lack thereof, or abuse.  This warranty has worked well for 32 years.

Steve Grattan
Lost Chord Clinic