Pneumatic presses

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Thu Feb 28 07:28:42 MST 2008

David - I've had one or two of those cheap valves leak also - it was the
valve itself that leaked, not the thread fitting - just get another one - it
seems that once you have one that doesn't leak, it'll stay that way for
years.

Jude - Yes, you are correct about the spider - I have one of those as well.
I leap-frog two or three presses down the panel when installing ribs - while
one rib has the clamp on it, I'm working on the next one. If I recall
correctly, Franklin recommends 10 to 20 minutes of clamp time for Titebond
Original. I make sure it's on there at least a half hour. If it's lunch time
or siesta time, any given rib may get an hour or more clamp time.

Terry Farrell