Steinway O revisited

Greg Newell gnewell at ameritech.net
Sat May 17 19:14:36 MDT 2008

David,
	Where would you have floated this board if you had changed the rib
design? I made a trade for an "O" and while it will be quite some time
before I am ready to do anything with it I am certainly interested in your
ideas. The "O" will have to sit unless someone is willing to offer me an
obscene amount of money for my Bosendorfer. :-)

Greg Newell
Greg's Piano Forté
www.gregspianoforte.com
216-226-3791 (office)